Hypnosis Training Video #471: Amazing Ways to Emerge Clients for MUCH Greater Success
Erika and Cal reveal some very powerful emerging techniques in this hypnotherapy training video!
This hypnosis training video about how you can take advantage of one of the most powerful parts of the hypnosis session - the moment you tell your client that you’re about to emerge them.
Why is the hypnosis emerging process so powerful?
Many hypnotists overlook the power in this part of the hypnosis session. When we tell our clients we're about to emerge them - they think 'oh ok the session is almost over' and they become even MORE suggestible.
Now is the time where you can put in some very powerful suggestion to help your clients.
Simply counting and asking our clients to emerge is often a mistake, because there are better ways.
How to emerge clients for greater success:
- Reinforce any insight gained in the session.
- Use the hypnotic convincer of the color RED
- Remind clients that their next session will be even more powerful
- Suggest that your clients prepare to open eyes feeling great
- Ask them to open their eyes feeling great
Basic Hypnosis Emerging Patter*
"In a moment, I'm going to count from one to five and when I get to five and not before, I'd like you to open your eyes and emerge from hypnosis feeling great.
One - you are slowly beginning to emerge from hypnosis, and now you know that you are a good person, and it's easy for you to confidently enjoy speaking in front of people about what you do.
Two - for the next few days or longer if you'd like the color red, red, red will stand out to you more than ever before. It appears more vibrant, and colorful than ever, and every time you see the color red it reminds you of every good and positive suggestion you learned here today.
Three - it's the nature of human beings do to better with practice, and the next time we do hypnosis together the session will be even more effective, and even more powerful.
Four - preparing to open your eyes feeling great, and
Five - opening your eyes, emerging from hypnosis feeling confident, and happy.
And you do feel good don't you? "
After the Client is Emerged - They're Still in Hypnosis!
Surprising to many new hypnotists, our clients are still in hypnosis even after we utter the word emerge!
After your client opens their eyes, continue to reinforce the change, here's how :
1. Again, point out any insight gained in the session. This convinces the conscious mind of the change!
2. Point out any convincers used in the session - for example, time distortion, eye-lock, or arm-lock (WHAT are these? Watch the video to learn about hypnotic convincers! )
3. Remind your client how well they did in the session - remember most of our clients have never done hypnosis before, and they have no idea what to expect or know if they're "doing it right', so we constantly want to encourage and uplift them. Doing so reduces a sense of fear, and they will have a better session!
Watch the free hypnosis training video below to learn more about how to emerge clients for much greater success!
*what is patter? Patter refers to the words in a hypnosis script. Many hypnotists have what are called "patter" books. It's not a mis-spelling!