We are located in beautiful Downtown Bellingham in the Bellingham National Bank Building at 103 E Holly St. Suite 403, Bellingham, WA 98225
Where to Stay
Student Favorite is Airbnb
Students report loving AirBNB because it’s affordable and there are plenty of options close to the center which means you can either drive or walk to class every day.
The Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center
Our students like to stay here because it is comfortable, clean, close to everything, and they offer a discount for students that includes breakfast. They also have a free shuttle service to our training center although the distance is less than a mile and easily walkable.
The discount code to use is “CASCADE HYPNOSIS CEN” when making reservations, or click here to schedule online with the discount code.
Red Lion Guest House
Our students like this location for the affordability and proximity to our center.
You can make reservations online.
Our location is in the heart of beautiful Downtown Bellingham. There is a variety and plenty of parking. Parking has never been an issue for students, but if you want free parking just give yourself enough time to find a spot and about 10 minutes to walk to our location.
- There is street parking right out front which is metered at 75 cents an hour, up to 2 hours. There is 3 hour parking directly in front of Bob’s Burgers and Brew on Railroad.
- There is 8 hour parking on Maple near The BAAY Children’s theatre.
- There is free street parking within 3 blocks of the center if you don’t mind walking about 1/2 mile. See the map below for locations of free parking. I like the location on Maple across State.
- There is daily garage parking available at $6 a day on Commercial in between Holly and Champion.
- Lastly, you can pay for metered street parking by phone:
- call 1-888-515-7275
- download the free app at paybyphone.com
For details on parking visit the City of Bellingham’s Parking Map.