Hypnosis Training Video #471: Amazing Ways to Emerge Clients for MUCH Greater Success
An often overlooked secret to helping your clients more than ever before - using the emerging process to empower your sessions.
The All Too Often Overlooked Power of the Emerging Process
Most hypnotists overlook this very powerful aspect of hypnosis - the emerging process.
The moment you say you're about to emerge, your clients become MORE suggestible!
Why is that?
Because for many of our clients the hypnosis process is still unknown, especially if it's the first session, so the moment you tell them the session is almost over the conscious mind relaxes a bit, making your client more suggestible.
This is a powerful time for you to reinforce everything you've covered in the session, so a simple count to emerge your clients misses so many important opportunities.
- Don't use the words "wake up" or "awaken" - remember hypnosis is not sleep!
- Don't think your clients are emerged just because you say "open your eyes and emerge" ! They are still in a highly suggestible state even with their eyes open!
- Don't rush your client out of the office - remember the all-important aspect of session review to lock in all the great changes!
- Have a plan for each number that you're counting, for example :
- 1 :Reinforce the direct suggestion portion of the session : "1, now you know that you are good enough, you've always been good enough and because of that you're able to eat only when you're hungry, and stop when you're full. Food is there for energy and nutrition".
- 2 : Offer a convincer, like one for red, red, red that reinforces everything they've learned, and a time distortion convincer as well.
- 3 : Suggest the next hypnosis session will be even better - it's the nature of human beings to get better with practice!
- 4 : Suggest that they feel something powerful, for example : "now you feel hopeful and with a new sense of joy about your whole life - seeing things from a new perspective, living your life from a new level - a new normal for you has been created here today".
- 5 : Emerge : "Opening your eyes - feeling great! And you do feel great don't you (nodding head)"
- Lock in the Change with Questions :
- Did you surprise yourself today?
- Put an ending on this "I've changed because now I know ____" this helps lock in any change in the session.
This can be the most important part of your entire session. Watch the video to learn more details about how you can strengthen this aspect of the hypnosis session.
I look forward to seeing you in class,