This top 7 list of tragic mistakes new hypnotists make can easily be avoided when you know what to watch out for.
HERE IS THE TOP 3 of 7 LIST!
- Confusing depth testing with convincers can destroy client confidence.
- Using the wrong tone of voice sends the wrong message to clients. Instead, model the behavior you want to see in your clients with non-verbal and verbal communication.
- Believing hypnosis requires relaxation is simply incorrect and can interrupt your progress with clients.
4. Trying to determine causality without hypnosis – this is a waste of time for you and your client. This is very likely what your client has already done on their own before coming to see you!
5. Believing your client’s beliefs about how it started, this takes you in the wrong direction because your clients beliefs are often based on the conscious mind's understanding of the issue.
6. Making assumptions about your client can lead to horrible mistakes. In as much as you can, clear your mind entirely of any assumptions about your client and allow the hypnosis to reveal the issue.
7. Not knowing how to properly prepare clients often leads to failure.
By avoiding these 7 mistakes in the hypnosis office, your clients will get relief sooner, and your clients will refer you to their friends and family.
What other mistakes have you run across? Let me know.
Share this video and information with all your hypnosis friends!
I look forward to seeing you in the classroom soon.
Stay connected online : facebook.com/CascadeHypnosisTraining
From my heart to yours,